We step into the 21st century!
Who would have thought blogging was so easy! I thought making this webpage would be kind of fun so here's to giving it a try! Hopefully this will be a nice way to keep in touch, especially for friends and family that live away.
3 comments:
Yeah, blogging is new for me as well, but so far I really like it. It is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. It has sort of become a family thing, 3 of my 4 sisters have blogs now. Sometimes dumb, funny or weird stuff happens that is fun to share but you wouldn't necessarily pick up the phone to tell someone about it, so you blog about it.
Since your new to blogging, I do have some advice, I would recommend reconsidering putting both your last name on the blog and the city you live in. Since your blog is public on the web you may not want just anyone to be able to actually locate you. There are some wierd people surfing the web. I use pictures and talk about family and work, but try not to say something that would identify me to someone who doesn't already know me.
Don't feel like you have to take my advice, it's just a suggestion. Feel free to delete this comment too if you want it off your blog.
Hi sis,
Just found your new blogger when I got back from vacation. It's a great idea, since you're not much of an emailer :) You are such a nice family and I love your new home. Hey, I'm curious, where is Graham? I never see him in pictures. Will be sending you some pictures soon. Love you, Mem
Post a Comment