Just another blog with random ramblings from a mother and wife trying to be and do her best.
i love it! dont understand why it has to be that way but not sure it will ever change... :)
LOL! That is hilarious...I mean you don't even have to pop it out or anything!
LOL, that's pathetic, but I can't say it would be any different in my house.
Hehehehehe that's funny!!!!
Too funny Denise!!! I hear you on this one!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love it! dont understand why it has to be that way but not sure it will ever change... :)
LOL! That is hilarious...I mean you don't even have to pop it out or anything!
LOL, that's pathetic, but I can't say it would be any different in my house.
Hehehehehe that's funny!!!!
Too funny Denise!!! I hear you on this one!!!
Post a Comment