Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lets go Tigers!

I'm not quite sure what I was thinking when I ordered tickets to a Tiger's game for Rob for Father's Day.  Wait, I know what I thought.... He loves the Tiger's and he loves his kids... let's spend the day enjoying both!  And it would have been great.... sans kids.  But then the whole point of it being a "father's" day present would have been null and void if we had gone and left the kids at home.  But it would have been cheaper.  WAY cheaper.  We bought four tickets.  And my seat was used for about 1/2 of an inning and I think Rob did get an inning and a half out of his.  I shoulda, shoulda known.  I guess I thought I would be able to just keep the kids entertained with cotton candy, ice cream, hot dogs, snow cones, popcorn, and beer, (oops, that last one was for me.)  But it was sunny and hot and they were sweating and I was sweating in places I don' t like to sweat and well, the game was over for us before the beginning of the third inning.  We had awesome seats but they were right smack in the the middle of the row.  So easy in and out access was not available.  And I didn't want to ruin the game for everyone.  So, we walked across the street and sat at Cheli's and watch the game in air conditioning.  And then we headed home.  What a day.  Here are a few pictures of our very brief Tiger game adventure!  My little tiger's sure looked cute though!









No comments: