Wednesday, October 3, 2007
bugs, Bugs, BUGS!
Ok... I was warned when I moved out to the "country" to be prepared for the bugs. I didn't expect to see bugs of such mammoth proportion. Yesterday I was sitting outside reading when a big, I mean BIG, bug landed on the front of my shirt. He just dropped out of the sky. I jumped up, then shook my shirt, all the while turning around in circles in a panic. I have no idea what this thing was. I haven't been able to identify most of the creatures I've encountered. Not only are the bugs on the outside but they are on the inside as well. Our house is infested (maybe that's a stretch) with fruit flies. So bad that I called my husband and told him we needed an exterminator. He called around and was told that there is nothing to do about it. They would go away in with the first frost. I'm not sure how long I can take it. I constantly think I feel a bug on me. So, don't mind me if I'm swatting at things in the air or smashing invisible bugs on me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have the fruit fly problem too, it really sucks. I tried the vinegar trick but I think it just made it worse. We live close to a grape farm and I think that's where they're coming from.
Ironically as I am leaving this comment I think one just flew in my ear, GROSS!!!!
Post a Comment