Thursday, June 12, 2008
Frustration!
I'm kind of frustrated with my OB doctor. I went to him today for my check up and for the first time ever, I think, I actually had a complaint. I have the worst pain in my pubic bone and, between that and my restless legs, I barely sleep at all at night. Basically he blew off my concerns and told me to increase my calcium (for the restless legs). I was hoping to get something to help me sleep at night because Benadryl gives me the worst hangover in the morning. Oh, well. I only have 16 more weeks (there is sarcasm in that). I'm so thankful to be pregnant and to have this little life growing inside that I hate to complain or whine. So, now I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you feel better soon. Don't know if this will help or not because I don't know exactly what you are feeling. But I got a pain like that in my last two pregnancies and it doesn't last too long.
Hope the "15 more weeks" will go by smoothly. In the end it's soooo worth it ;-) See ya soon!!!
Post a Comment