Monday was my last day to work. It was a beautiful day and here are a couple of pictures of Max making the most of it! (Is it wrong to post pic's of his buns?) He's so innocent and I think they're so cute!
One of my main goals this week was to get Max into a big boy bed. We shopped on Memorial Day and found a bed we liked. They would have been able to deliver it the next day but Rob wanted to look around some more. Yesterday I decided to go to our favorite furniture store... why we didn't go there to begin with is beyond me. Anyway, we found a bed that we really liked. Actually, we found beds that we liked. We decided to buy bunk beds. The price was just right. We don't plan on setting them up as bunks right away. The bedrooms upstairs aren't really set up for bunks. When we finish the basement, the bedrooms downstairs with be perfect for them. Anyway, the bed can't be delivered until next Tuesday. In the meantime, we took down the crib and put his twin mattress on the floor. We set it up with his new bedding and that's where he slept last night. I didn't really know what to expect. He cried for about 15 minutes but never came out of his room. When I went to check on him he had thrown off all of his bedding but was still laying in the bed. I didn't sleep very well last night because I kept worrying about him. In his crib I at least knew that he couldn't get out or fall out or anything like that. He was still my little boy but looked so big in his bed. We'll see how nap time goes today. I'm going to do a little painting in his room and once the bed and everything is done, I will post pictures!
4 comments:
Where's the swim trunks? I'm sure he wouldn't like you posting pictures of him naked if he were old enough to know better, but I've been guilty of doing the same thing.
I love the picture of him in the plastic rubbermaid, (with the sticker protecting his modesty).
Cute pics! Naked 2 year olds are too cute and honestly the prefer being naked! Enjoy your mini vacation! Very nice.
I agree, very cute pictures! He always looks so happy, and he seems to like being photographed. You were like that, too, when you were small, but we didn't have digital cameras in those days. BTW I don't think threre's a problem with the nudeys since it's not a public blog (is it?).
Very cute pictures!! We always let our boys run around like that too. It's so cute at that age! Have a GREAT 8 days off...wahoooo!!!
Post a Comment