Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Extra, Extra! Read all about it!

Now that I'm slowly coming out of this fog I've been in for the past 2 weeks after seeing the little pink line on the pregnancy test show up, I am ready to announce that, yes, I am pregnant once again! I'm sure this is not news for anyone because, in my delerium, I posted this news to the Facebook world shortly after. Shocked? Absolutely! Planned? Um, not by us. By the Ultimate Planner. Excited? Yes. I have to admit that, initially, I was more shocked than excited! Me and pregnancy are kind of like oil and water. We just don't mesh well. And with me being only 5 months post partum, it's still pretty fresh in my memory. But we believe that God doesn't give us more than we can handle and that we are meant to be parents for three! And yes, I mean THREE. Not FOUR, like some have been saying! I've always thought twins would be great but I've come to terms with THINKING that rather than EXPERIENCING it first hand.

So I plan on living in a perpetual state of exhaustion for the next 7 months. Oh, who am I kidding... I mean for the next 5 years. I don't get the pregnancy induced nausea like most. I'm just extremely tired and pee all the time. Now that I brought that up, let me elaborate. (You can stop reading at any point!) It seems that when I'm pregnant at least, there is no correlation to how much I drink and how often I pee. I just pee all the time. I can handle the during the day stuff but getting up 3 times a night? Seriously! The good part is Leah is sleeping through the night for the most part. I might have to give her her pacifier once but she is usually sleeping from 9 ish to 5ish. It just so hard to get good solid sleep when I constantly have to get up every couple of hours. Wow! I'm only 2 months pregnant and already complaining! Well, I'm finished!

Before I go, I'm asking for prayers for next week. I have an ultrasound and I'm praying that everything looks ok. I had an ultrasound last week but my doctor said everything was still too early. Thanks!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting, but yes I already knew, thanks to facebook. So what's the due date?
Oh and are you going to keep the gender a surprise again? I think you should find out. That way you know whether or not you need to keep saving Max's clothes or Leah's.

Laura Ryan Caden Will Kamryn said...

Hey Denise,
glad to hear that you are feeling good minus the peeing part. :) good to see you at dodgeball too. i think it is great excersize just watching them and laughing my head off! congrat again to you and rob on #3

Jamey said...

Oh my gosh!! I have to say I was surprised!! That's great though, congratulations!! You will be great parents to THREE lucky kiddos!!

Mem said...

When I first heard the news, I kept telling all of the teacher's at school, "My sister's pregnant again! My sister's pregnant again." (as if they cared) I'm just so excited and happy for you (and me). Hope all goes well! Love you ;-)