You're probably looking at this picture and questioning my composition. It is a picture of my entry way/hallway. And yes, that is toilet paper stretching from the right side of the picture all the way to the left. Here's the story.
I was taking a shower when Max came in and asked where was his dad. I told him I didn't know for sure but I had just seen him in the living room. Being in the medical field and working in the ED has caused my brain to be a little warped and I can be a little overly paranoid about things. Our house isn't that big and I immediately started wondering to where Rob could have disappeared. Did he have seizure somewhere and was unconscious? Did he fall down the stairs? So, as soon as I got out of the shower I decided to investigate. Just as I opened my bedroom door (which would be the very right of the picture towards the top) I saw Max come out of his bathroom with the beginning of the toilet paper roll. Curious, I asked what he was doing. He, very matter of factly, said, "Daddy needs the toilet paper; all of it." He then brought the beginning of the toilet paper to Rob, who was sitting on the toilet in the half bath... basically up the creek without a paddle, if you know what I mean. (The half bath is on the left side of the picture). Anyway, I didn't think Rob would appreciate me taking a picture of him in is precarious position and posting it on my blog so this picture, and the accompanying story, will have to do!
2 comments:
That was hilarious!!! I'm sure your husband appreciates this story on your blog. Although you are right, it's better than a picture!
We moved our blog...our new address is... www.threelittletigers.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment