Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tulip Time!


I'm offically all "dutched out!" Tulip Time is over! We had a pinic in the park, satisfied our yearly craving for elephant ears, and watched the parade. Max loved his dutch costume and wooden shoes. Leah just went along for the ride!

Since I found out I was pregnant again, and since the 2 youngest are going to be only 13 months apart, every time I venture out this spring, I've been prefacing it with, "I won't be doing this next year!" I am still a little overwhelmed with the whole prenancy thing but I am really looking foward to being a mom of three!

Here are some pictures of the cutest little "dutch" kids I know!



2 comments:

Lori said...

I was wondering why your kids where dressed like that in the pictures I saw on facebook. Now I know.
Hey at least you'll have Max to help you out, he will be a big boy by then.

Mem said...

I haven't opened your blog in such a long time. Glad you're still writing in it. You're so talented, sis. The kids are adorable, and the pictures are perfect. ;-)