I have an amazing opportunity to go to Haiti at the end of March as medical relief personnel. Do I go? That is the big question. If I were single and childless there would be no questioning... I'd be there. But since I'm not then there is a lot more involved. Max absolutely, positively doesn't want me to go. He is afraid that "the earthquake will come back and you will be killed." Rob, I'm not sure what he thinks. He hasn't said much about it. I think he has fears regarding safety there and probably his sanity being home with the kids for 10 days. The group that organizes these trips is local and called Haiti Needs You. Three of my co workers just returned from a trip there. The devastation is immeasurable. The need never ending. If you read my blog, please pray for God's discernment in this matter. Once again I'm waiting for my neon sign...but I'm also trying to listen for the quite whisper.Check this out to see pictures of some of my friends during their recent trip to Haiti.
No comments:
Post a Comment