Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I knew Halloween was October 31st.  And I knew that we were going to have our 4th annual Halloween Party but for some reason, it still snuck up on me!  Here are some pictures.  I have found I cannot be the party planner and the party photographer.  I need a few more arms to be able to do that.  So I really didn't get any good "party pictures."

But here are some cute pictures of my little trick-or-treat' ers.

Optimus Prime, Little Lady Bug, and Spidermangirl


I picked out a super cute pig costume for Leah.  But she wanted nothing to do with it.  She wanted to be "spyman."

My little Pumpkin modeling costume #2

Love this picture from the party.  Do you see Leah in the background?
No matter how many times we do this game, it is still the kids FAVORITE!

Totally forgot to take a group shot before it got dark.
Next year I'm adding a few extra arms as my halloween costume!


No comments: