Sunday, January 30, 2011

Florida- Day1

We made it!   We're here!  WoooHooo!

I wasn't sure about flying with 3 kiddo's but I did and now I don't have to worry about doing it again.... for seven days anyway.  Sarah was the one I was worried about and rightfully so, I learned.  She is so busy I wasn't sure how she would like being confined to a lap.  We were in the air during nap time so I thought for sure she would sleep.  She did.  As soon as we landed.  I couldn't believe it.  She fought and fought and fought sleeping.  But for the most part, the trip here went off without a hitch!
Leah pulling her new rolling suitcase!
Thanks, Grandma Brink!
The lil' monster succumbs to sleep....after we land.

We checked in at The Star Island Resort and Club around 5pm and the kids were starving so we immediately ordered pizza.  The big excitement for the night was "swimming" in the jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom!  They were in bed by 7:30 just exhausted from a long day of traveling.  I can't wait to explore this resort.  From what I have seen it ROCKS!








No comments: