Saturday, April 16, 2011

Signs of spring.


Longer days.
Warmer weather.
Snow melting.
Tulips emerging.
Rob working.

For all these things I'm thankful.  But in all honesty, I'm really only looking forward to the first four.  I know Rob is looking forward to working again but I really like having the extra set of hands and having a better ratio of adult to kids.  But this transition happens every year and is usually brief and, most importantly, is key to our financial health!  Rob working again means no sleeping in for me after late nights at the hospital, packing lunches for everyone, making sure the kids have clean clothes to wear to the babysitter, etc.  Oh, well.  I get a bit lazy in the winter.  This forces me to be a little bit more organized.

The kids are looking forward to spring and have been enjoying the warmer days.
Max took the girls out for a picnic!
Last Sunday we took the kids to the beach to enjoy the sun, sand and waves!  It was the best spring day yet.  They had so much fun and could care less that the water felt like it had just thawed!



So free!

Luvin' the sun!

So pretty.

I just LOVE this!


Max and sand were like long lost friends!









No comments: