UPDATE #1:
Baby B.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. It was really with the Nurse Practioner because my doc had an emergency delivery. Anyway, she said that he had put a note in my chart that said he was considering moving up my due date as a result of my last ultrasound. I know EXACTLY when I concieved so this must mean I'm on my way to another big baby. Right now my due date is Oct. 9. With a c-section I would go a week earlier. They want to move my due date up to Oct. 1, and week earlier would mean a September baby! I don't know why, but that sounds so much closer!
UPDATE #2:
Toilet Training.
We had a great day today! NO ACCIDENTS! He woke up from his nap (about a 2 hour one) dry and told me he had to potty! I think this is it! Well, he hasn't pooped yet. That is very unusal for him. We'll see what tomorrow brings I guess! I've heard the pooping is the hardest. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Very cool! Have to love it when they move the date up! Was Max big? Cole was huge too, must be something with these Zeeland guys!
Post a Comment