Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blog Help!

I am almost there! With my blog makeover, that is! I've created a page on scrapblog but I'm unsure how to "post" it on my blog. Can anybody help me?

Thanks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

You can publish your scrapblog and then go to the FILE menu at the top left of the application and select Export as JPEG. Then just upload the image to your blog. Are you using the scrapblog page as a blog header?

Ethan's Mom said...

Wish I could help, I tried to change my layout on a different site and couldn't figure out how to upload it to mine...I obviously gave up! Let me know if you figure it out!

Anonymous said...

Our well-bred support body of steep qualified pharmacists commitment staff you Cheap Discount Viagra Pharmacy On-line, consulting on multifarious constitution questions.

Anonymous said...

eh. attractive thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Willingly I accept. The question is interesting, I too will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer.

Anonymous said...

osttogrkssa [url=http://bit.ly/elancreditcard]elan credit card[/url] Biootoidejop