Well, let me tell you. First off, I'm happy to report that I am now typing on my new laptop! No more trips to the cold basement. Now I can blog, email, surf, facebook from anywhere in the house! Maybe now I can keep up on my blogging.
Right now I'm enjoying a nice, quiet night at home. Both of the kids are in bed and I'm just relaxing. Leah has been sleeping like a champ for the past 3 days. I'm not superstitous, well, if you have some wood, go ahead and knock on it. But she has been sleeping from 9ish to 6ish. She's getting a somewhat predictable schedule. I go back to work in about 3 weeks and would love it if she keeps this up! Now if I can only change Max's sleep schedule but I think he is taking after his dad and will be an early riser. The anxiety is creeping up when I think about working until 1 am and then getting up at crack of dawn.
We had a really busy weekend and what looks like a really busy week in the works. Friday night was fun night with friends; Saturday we did our Christmas and birthday shopping; and today we had our nephews baptism. This week I'm going to prep for Max's 3rd birthday party and Leah's baptism this coming weekend. And before you know it Christmas will be here and then I'm back to work! Whew! Where did my 12 weeks of "vacation" go?
2 comments:
Yeah!!!! A new laptop!!!! I love my laptop!! Did you get your photoshop on it? You'll have to tell me what you think of it. I was always anxious about going back to work after having a baby, hated it! I hope it goes smoothly for you. 12 weeks goes way too fast!!
Hey at least you got 12 weeks, I only took 6 with mine. This time around I plan on taking longer, I want to have a nice fun summer.
Good luck with the party.
Post a Comment