Friday, December 18, 2009

To floss or not to floss...

I was supposed to have a dentist appointment yesterday.  I was kind of nervous because I haven't flossed my teeth in...oh, it's just been awhile.  I like to get good reports back... it's that whole words of affirmation thing...and I was pretty sure I was going to get reprimanded by my hygentist.   But then I started thinking... How often do other people floss?  Once a day?  Twice?  Weekly?  Yearly?   Because I just want to know where I fit in I decided to have an informal poll.  Check out the right hand side of the blog and vote.  Don't worry, it's completely annonymous...I'm not going to know how much fur you have on your teeth.  Speaking of... I think I'll go brush.

P.S.  I didn't cancel for fear of a bad report...just childcare issues.  Sure.

2 comments:

DeLynn Unema said...

what is flossing anyway????

Lori said...

There wasn't an option for twice daily one week prior to going to the Dentist.