Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Max-ism's

Max is always saying something funny, quirky, introspective, or just down right cute.  I want to remember them all.  I've coined his little sayings as a Max-ism's.  Here is one from a couple of weeks ago.

Rob was leaving the house with the kids just before I was getting ready to leave for work.  I was helping him get the kids ready and seeing them out the door.  They were in the mud room and as they were walking out the door I rattled off the usual "Have a great day!" and "See you later."  I think I even told Max to call me at work later on that evening.  The door closed and I sat down on the couch to quickly check my email.  Max came back inside and asked me if forgot to say something to him.  I was a little confused.  He said, "When we were leaving, did you forget to say something?"  I rattled off the stuff that I had said as they walked out the door.   "Nope, not that Mom."  I couldn't think of what he was saying and then it dawned on me.  I said, "I love you."  He said, "Yeah, that's it" and turned around and walked off!

He tries to act tough and hates when I give him kisses but he is a softy at heart!  I love him and his
Max-ism's!

No comments: