Just another blog with random ramblings from a mother and wife trying to be and do her best.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
The Northern Lights
Did anybody catch the Aurora Borealis earlier this week? Wow, it was probably the best I've seen except for the time I was saw the show on Mackinac Island. Beautiful.
Hey there! I enjoy looking at your pics while I'm bored at work. It took me awhile to figure out how to leave a comment. I hope you all are doing well. Your house looks beautiful! Chris and I have been talking about when we could come up for a couple of days to visit. He has a position as a long term substitute teaching second grade, and I'm doing the accountant thing and studying on the weekends for the CPA exam. Hopefully by January I'll be a CPA. I'm so excited! I hope you keep posting on here1
2 comments:
Hey there! I enjoy looking at your pics while I'm bored at work. It took me awhile to figure out how to leave a comment. I hope you all are doing well. Your house looks beautiful! Chris and I have been talking about when we could come up for a couple of days to visit. He has a position as a long term substitute teaching second grade, and I'm doing the accountant thing and studying on the weekends for the CPA exam. Hopefully by January I'll be a CPA. I'm so excited! I hope you keep posting on here1
Well said.
Post a Comment