Wow... I knew it had been awhile since I've updated this blog but I didn't realize it had been 2 weeks. Is anybody checking in on the blog? Any of my distant family? Friends? No comments have been posted- I'm deciding whether or not to keep doing it.
3 comments:
I added you to my bloglines way back when you started, I thought maybe you'd given up!
I don't know why, but some people just don't like to leave comments, I have several faithful readers of my blog, but they never leave comments.
Keep it up, it's a good way to remember stuff, if for no one else you will enjoy looking at it 10 years from now.
Sorry sis! I love your blog, but for some reason wasn't able to leave a comment the last few times. Please don't quit! I love the pictures and also your perspectives. Love you, Mem
Denise,
Jennifer forwarded me the address and I'll pass it on to Sarah. This is a wonderful way for your sisters in WV to see pictures of Max and watch him grow up. Keep it up,
Lisa
Post a Comment