On a compeletly unrelated note... here is a picture of 2 friends that visited us a couple of days ago. I took the pictures from our dining room door. Rob is a hunter. It really doesn't bother me... I think there is something sexy about him in camo. But I refuse to let him bait these deer and then sit on the back porch to shoot it. They were 2 doe anyway. The bucks are smart and stay away. I know how the whole food chain works but I still couldn't kill another animal. Especially for sport. Rob likes venison but I don't. We still have some left from his hunting trip last year. Hopefully he doesn't get one this year. He would kill me if he heard me say that. If so, we're donating the meat. I guess there are people out there that really like the stuff.
1 comment:
My husband has a job that also slows down in the winter, he farms vegetables. It's kind of nice having him around in the winter since he is working so hard in the summer. I am glad he doesnt like to hunt though, I would not appreciate a freezer full of venison.
And I agree, I don't think it's nice to lure them in to your yard with bait and then shoot them from the back porch.
Post a Comment