Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Update!

Thanksgiving turned out great. It was so nice to see my family again. Our family is notorious for running late with dinner. If we say we're eating at 4pm it's usually not until 5 or 5:30. I did pretty good this year. I think we were only 30 minutes or so behind. Next time I have Thanksgiving at my house I think I'll bake a ham instead of turkey. I'm really not a turkey lover. I made it just because it's tradition.

Not enough turkey, I guess- had to finish it off with some Apple Jacks!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dave getting tackled by the kids!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yvonne, Dave, Aaron and Lacy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aunt Karen and Uncle Bob
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jennifer and Chris
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A group photo!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lacy Renee
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Turkey Time
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Watching the WVU game! (They won!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Max helping with the mashed potatoes!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just cheezing around!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Grandpa and Max playing.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
P.S. Thanks Aunt K for making the gravy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG thank you sooooo much for posting those pictures. I looked at them for over half an hour. Everybody looks great and even the kids are getting so big. Oh man, I really miss you guys. UB and AK look healthy and that really makes me happy. I love the way AK did her hair...think I'll do mine like that, too. BTW if I'm there next year...no ham please!!! hehehe let's keep with tradition. Love you, Mem

Anonymous said...

Just curious... I counted 14 people in th group picture. So, who took the picture???