Wednesday, February 27, 2008
It's not fair!
Ok... this is not fair. We should not have to buy sweatshirts when we're on vacation in Florida! Today we went to a Tiger's spring training game in Lakeland. It was a great day... except for the weather. If I keep things in perspective I should be greatful for the 56 degree day. I could be back in Michigan where it's a chilly 11 degrees. I had nothing warm packed for Max so he got a Tigers sweatshirt at the game. I was cold too so I ended up wearing Rob's sweatshirt and eventually talked my dutch husband (his term, not mine) into buying a sweatshirt for himself, too. On the trip there we taught Max to say "Go Tigers!" and "It's outta here." He was so good and even took a nap laying across our laps. I'll post pictures when we get back. Well, it's off to Sea World tomorrow. We went last night and had dinner at Sea World and got caught in a thunder storm. We've had sunshine, thunderstorms, tornado warnings, and wind chill advisories. I could have sworn we were in Florida but it sounds a lot like Michigan, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Today was our last day in Fl and it was pretty cold in Naples too. I always welcome the good excuse to buy clothes, although this time I would have preferred a nice hot day in the sun before going back to MI.
Never had much interest in going to Florida (except for the time AK and UB lived there). I guess it's cuz we have sunshine here in Egypt 10 months out of the year. Would really like to see a little snow now and then. Glad you guys are having fun, and that Max is being such a champ!!! Can't wait for the pictures ;-)
Mem
Post a Comment