Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Ticker!

You have probably already noticed that I've added a new ticker. I didn't get rid of the weight loss ticker I just moved it way down to the bottom of my blog. Not that it's not a priority anymore it's just, well, not as much of a priority. My new pregnancy ticker cheerfully anounces that I have only 247 more days until baby #2 is born. That seems like eternity. I'm guessing that it will go my fast having my hands full with Max and with summer around the corner. We'll see!

2 comments:

Jamey said...

I love the new ticker. I bet you are so excited! It will be fun to watch the countdown!

Lori said...

Ooh, I like your ticker better than the one I had. Very cool. Yes you are very early, so it does seem like a long time and it probably wont feel like it went by fast until it's over. I can't believe my baby is already 2 months old.