It's that time of year again... Tulip Time. It's always a tough decision- do you venture into town and partake of the Tulip Time festivities, the traffic, the elephant ears, or, do you avoid town like the plague for the week? Well, we tend to venture in. Most years, more than once. This weekend we went to Kinderplaats on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday Max and I went with my friend Marcy and her son Drake. Sunday Rob and I took Max. He loves animals and now, goats. He wanted to go back to see the goats on Sunday.

I think the goat likes Max, too!

Max and a baby Pygmy goat. They are so cute!
2 comments:
You are brave! I think we will venture in on Wednesday! But I don't know about 3 times!
Awwww...those pictures are sooooo cute ;-> I'm so glad Max loves animals...and they seem to love him, too.
Post a Comment