Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Pregnancy Update
My doctor called and left a message for me last week. He said he had the results of the ultrasound and would like to go over them with me. Had this been my first pregnancy I would have thought this was normal and routine. But, since I've been with this doctor throughout my pregnancy with Max I knew something was up. First of all, my doctor's philosophy is "No news is good news." Secondly, he did not call me to discuss the results of my ultrasound with Max. So I was a little nervous when I called back but truly, the news wasn't that bad. I have placenta previa. This means part of my placenta is covering my cervix rather that being up higher in the uterus. He is really not concerned at this point and said he would just follow with another ultrasound in the beginning of my third trimester. I don't recommend Googling placenta previa if your pregnant. I guess it can be potentially serious but mine is considered incomplete and will likely go away before the end of my pregnancy. Let's hope and pray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The landscaping looks AWESOME! Is my yard next??? Please?!
Hope all goes well little sis! I'll pray for you and my little nephew (or niece ;>). Just try to take it easy esp. with the yard work! Your house/landscaping looks great btw
Post a Comment