I'm fairly certain that my due date has been miscalculated by about 5 weeks. I cannot imagine there being anymore room in my abdominal cavity for more growth. I'm curious to see how the next few weeks pan out. I think I may be able to predict... grumpy, irritable, sore, hot, insommniac, tired.... etc.
Here's the sad part- My family from Egypt is leaving 4 days before my c-section. They just extended their plane ticket for an extra 3 weeks or so. My sister and nephew will already be missing a week of school. What are the chances that I will deliver a bit earlier so they might have a chance to see the little one? If it's up to my doctor, zero. If it's up to mother nature? Hmmmm... Anybody have any tried and true recipes for self induced labor?
Stay tuned... I'm sure there is more pregnancy related talk on the horizon.
3 comments:
Self induced labor.....sex:) After working in L&D for 6 years and the NICU for 8 years this is the only thing I have seen consistently work. And the one thing that really pregnant people DON'T want to do!! Good Luck!!
Ah, the dredded last month. I remember how bad it sucks. The wanting it to be over every single day. I tried everything, nothing worked for me.
I keep trying to get that out of Amy S. She just continues to say that it's mind over matter. "I just pick a date in my mind and that's when it happens". Whatever...anyway, good luck! I would like to be pregnant again, but I don't envy you at this moment...especially in Aug! Hey, saw your sisters last night at Captain Sunday's!
Post a Comment