Not sure about a title, I'll ponder it, but since your asking for blog suggestions (sort of) I vote for you to change the background color, I have such a hard time reading the white print on the dark background. I always read it on my bloglines so I can read it in black print on white background, then open blog to leave a comment. Just a suggestion, really do as you please, I will survive.
2 comments:
Not sure about a title, I'll ponder it, but since your asking for blog suggestions (sort of) I vote for you to change the background color, I have such a hard time reading the white print on the dark background. I always read it on my bloglines so I can read it in black print on white background, then open blog to leave a comment.
Just a suggestion, really do as you please, I will survive.
Brinks thinks!
We Four...and no more! hahaha
Seriously, I have no idea, but I'll keep thinking ;-)
Post a Comment