Saturday, September 27, 2008

One last time...

This is the last ultrasound photo! The next photo posted will be of Baby B #2! I still have what seems like an eternity left... FIVE long days!

I hope you guys can make out the face of the baby. The left side of the baby's face is blocked by a hand or something (I was having a contraction so it all looks kind of smashed.) But if you find the 2 eyes (dark spots) and the white nose in the middle you should be able to make out the face. A friend of mine scanned me at work on MOnday of last week. I measured 41 weeks and 4 days. According to the u/s I should have delivered already! She noticed quite a bit of hair already and "chubby cheeks." The estimated weight 1 week ago was 8lbs 11oz... I'm curious how much 10 days will add to that. I'm thinking another 10 pounder.

Anyway... here is the star of the show! Click on the picture to make it bigger.

4 comments:

Jamey said...

That looks like a BIG baby!!! Good luck this week, I hope everything goes perfectly.

Brandi said...

Good luck Denise! Can't wait to see pics of that little one! Sending hopes that you have a very easy labor! :)

Ethan's Mom said...

Now I see! So Cute! "He" looks just like Max did! I can't wait to find out if I'm right!

Lori said...

your right, 5 days is a long time. I first read this when you posted it, and then I thought, hmmm, I better check back and see how much longer she has.

Good luck with everything, I am so happy for you and your family, and I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. I am jealous that you could wait, I think that would be so cool, but I could never do it, I would go crazy wanting to know.