No, I don't really think I'm nesting. When I think of a mother-to-be nesting, I think of a crazed woman running around trying to get everything done. I might be crazed, depending on who you ask, but I'm certainly not running around anywhere. Nevertheless, today was a really busy day.
To begin with, my aunt came over and we canned salsa. We made 18 quarts and are already planning on making more. My hubby really likes salsa and I need enough to get us through until this time next year!
While we were slaving away in the kitchen, Rob and Max were taking down and putting up furniture. We swapped the kids rooms and moved Max in the the bedroom we thought would be the nursery and moved the nursery back into Max's room. The rooms are the same size but the layout is so different. There is now so much more room in each of them that they feel like we added space to them.
I started getting stuff ready in the baby's room. It is so different this time around not knowing the gender! I went through some of Max's stuff and picked out all the green and yellow gender neutral stuff. I figured that will get me through until after we come home and get settled. I had a bunch of extra diapers left over from Max so I was getting those out and putting them away in the changing table. I could not believe how small the size one diapers are! I showed Rob and asked him if he was ready for this again! I think the reason I have such a surplus of this size is because Max never fit into them! We'll see how they work out with this baby. The other day at the store I bought one bag of size 1 but I think I'll exchange them. If my intuition is right, we'll probably not be in the small size for long!
Anyway, I'm whooped and Rob's got a bonfire going! So I'm off to enjoy time with my two favorite guys!
1 comment:
Well I know the sex of the child . . . it's a boy!!! Max is gonna have a little brother . . . I can just feel it. ;-)
Post a Comment