
GIRL! I absolutely cannot believe that I have a daughter! I was so convinced that I was having another boy but nope, Leah Grace was born October 2nd at 7:54 am weighing 9 pounds, 3 ounces and 22 inches long. Oh, and as beautiful as ever! So, congratulations to the 76% of you that voted on the blog that I was having a girl! I had a repeat c-section and other than being a little tired and sore, everything is going great. Max LOVES his little sister and has been so cute! He constantly wants to hold her and feed her... we've intercepted a jolly rancer, chocolate covered pretzel and some 7-up! Here are a couple of pictures of our littel bundle of joy!




(Leah's little foot next to her big brother Max's foot!) I love this picture!
9 comments:
Awwww! I think she has your "heart-shaped" lips, Denise. God bless my little Leah Grace! Hey, you look sooooo much thinner already. Honestly, your face is back to normal again ;-)
Precious, precious, precious! Oh my goodness Denise, she is beautiful! Max is such a good big brother already! I love that he is trying to feed her big boy food! Too cute! I am glad all went well. And you Missy- you look great in that pic! :)
Congratulations, she is so beautiful. Glad to hear Max is so happy about his new little sister. I wonder if that will continue over the next few weeks when life is all about Leah.
And you look great too! Hope your feeling well. Enjoy your maternity leave, as you know, it flies by.
She is beautiful! Congratulations on her and the rest of your family. Bring her to visit anytime!
Tara
How adorable!! We are very excited that you and Rob have a beautiful daughter and then Max has a little sister!! You will have SOOOO much fun with girls clothes!!! :o)
We hope to come visit you at the hospital - if not for sure at home!
Glad you are doing good!
denise,
soooo excited for you!!! leah grace-cute name and what a doll! cherish that little baby girl. have fun!!
I KNEW it would be a girl and I'm so happy for you (and me). You looked so good when I saw you at the hospital and Max was already being a sweet big brother. I am glad though that it wasn't a boy --the name Max had picked out for him wouldn't have been too popular when the baby got older:
Emily Big Barn. I'm glad it is a girl !!!
She is beautiful!! I thought she looked like Max when she was under the warmer. I tried to come see you last night...I spent half the night on BBC helping them...you were sleeping. I am so excited for you...now you are a Bunch of Bees!!!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and what a pretty name! I hope you are feeling well and everything is going well. Enjoy your "vacation"...hee,hee!!!
Post a Comment