Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bragging.

I just think I have two of the cutest kids and, since this is my blog, I'm bragging about them! Here are some recent pictures!







Things are going pretty well in the B household. Max has adjusted well and Leah is a great baby! She eats just about every 3 hours and is sleeping good at night. She likes to be awake between her 8pm and 11pm feedings but goes right back to sleep after her middle of the night feedings so I can't complain! Max is still taking naps on most days so I can usually catch up on some sleep then.

Just another really quick update...

4 comments:

Jamey said...

Beatiful...they are both beautiful!! Glad to hear things are going so well. Brag all you want!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so alert in your pics! I must say that I'm so impressed with Max too, you should pat yourself (and Rob too!) on the back for such a well-adjusted kid. What a wonderful family you have Denise!

Ethan's Mom said...

I don't know why it just put me as anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Don't ALL mothers brag about their children??? Well, I agree with you. You DO have beautiful babies. Glad Leah is sleeping so well, and you get to have a little bit of rest throughout the day. Enjoy the few more months you have at home ;-) Love ya,