Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A quick update!

So far being a family of four is great! Max is so protective of Leah. Yesterday at her doctor appointment he was so concerned that the doctor wasn't going to give her back to us! He seems to be adjusting well. Tomorrow is Rob's first day back to work... we'll see how he does then. He's such a daddy's boy. Just a couple of pictures...





Ain't she SWEET!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does have eyes, Brandon and Aaron were bummed that she slept the whole time we were there the other night, I'm not quite sure what they were expecting her to do. Now they can't wait for our baby to come!!!
She doesn't even look like a newborn on those new pics, I can't believe all that hair!!!
So ADOREABLE!!!!!!
Laura

Jamey said...

She IS so sweet!!! Don't you just love to buy pink after buying blue for so long?? Fun!! Glad to hear Max is doing well. My Max kicked a nurse in the leg once when she gave his baby sister a shot and made her cry. Kids are great :)

Anonymous said...

I open your blog every single day, hoping new pictures are posted. Today, yippppyyyy, new ones. Oh Denise, I am so in love with her. You had a lot of hair, too, but not THAT much ;-) Glad Max is being a great big brother.

Sorry, I'm stealing one of the pictures for my FB profile.

Love ya,

Brandi said...

She is so cute Dinese! I am glad that Max is so in love with her! He will be her little protecter!
***Happy Birthday***!

Lori said...

She looks just like you in the pictures on your sidebar.

Glad to hear things are going well. I just found out I'm having a girl too.

Missy said...

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations to you all. It's so much fun to have a little princess, we get to spoil them in completely different ways than we spoil a boy! You're going to go broke!!!