Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trade-In

I'm hoping pray that things will change.  These days Max and Leah fight all the time.  Of course it's over little things and while Max can be reasoned with a little bit, Leah really has no idea what's going on.  Somewhere she learned "Mine" and at times can carry on a conversation using only that word with changing inflection.  It doesn't matter what the item it is but if she's has it Max wants it, if Max has it she wants it.  I'm so tired of playing referee.  But I'm not really blogging about that.  There is a funny story... The other day we were in the car and after listening to the whine about each other or something I said to Max, "You know, God picked Leah to be your sister and he picked her to me my daughter."  "God knew she was meant to be in our family."  I no sooner finished my sentence and Max blurted out, "Well, he chose WRONG!"  Like I said, I pray things will change.  Sooner than later.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh Denise, I have shared this story with so many friends! Out of the mouth of babes. I love that you keep this blog. I should have written down all those innocent comments while the boys were growing up.