 |
| The impossible feat.... getting a good picture with all three kids smiling and looking at the camera. But I suppose this is real life! |
Can it be? Is it really my last day in Florida? I cannot believe how fast 7 days has flown by. This trip has been awesome. Despite the girls being sick and more cranky than not, we really had a good time and I was so glad to have this time together as a family.
Early this afternoon we went putt putting at probably the nicest putt putt golf place I've ever been to. Max loved it. Leah didn't. Sarah was all over the place. Leah still isn't feeling good and was so tired she was actually asking to take a nap. She only slept an hour before she woke up because she had to use the bathroom (yep, potty trained about 3 weeks ago.) Needless to say, that nap wasn't long enough! Rob and Max went to the pool while the girls napped. The sun was shining and it was so warm. But then it started to rain and the weather turned much cooler. It was perfect timing- at the end of our trip!
Tonight I did laundry- I love coming home with clean clothes instead of having mounds to do when I get back! And then I packed, packed, packed. Our flight leaves Orlando at 7:30 am so it will be an long day of travel. And then back to the cold-frigid-artic-weather. The fun in the sun was nice while it lasted!!
 |
| Max loved Put Putting. |
 |
| Sarah could care less about putt putting! |
 |
| I was able to snap a really cute picture before meltdown! |
 |
| Feeding hot dogs to the gators. |
1 comment:
Wow, Denise! Looks like you guys had a fabulous vacation!! I'm so jealous! I super impressed that you found the time to blog AND workout while you were there!! You are the WOMAN!!! You are such a great Mommy! I can't wait to take my kids there someday!
Post a Comment