Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yipppeeee!

I'm so excited to say that I have 4 days off in a row and absolutely NOTHING to do!  I'm mean, there is certainly stuff to do but nothing that I HAVE to do.  The calendar is blank and I LOVE it!

Yesterday I had an awesome workout at the gym and then Rob and I took Max sledding and VanRaalte Park while Grandma watched the girls.  That, in and of itself, was a killer workout!  We had the entire hill to ourselves.  It was so much fun but by the end of the day I could feel it in my legs.  I had thought about bringing my camera but then was worried about where I would put it and didn't want it to be a nuisance. I'm really regretting not bringing it!  There were so many awesome picture opportunities.... oh, well.  There will be a next time, I'm sure.

Today, while it's definitely not at the top of my list of things to do on a day off, is being spent cleaning.  Just the normal everyday chores that go along with being a family with 3 little tornadoes.  But I'm enjoying it because I clean, play, clean, play.  And once I get the house cleaned, then I have 2 more days off and won't have to worry about it.  The house needs a really good "deep cleaning" but that's going to have to wait until the weather is warmer and I can send the kids outside!

I'm not sure what tomorrow and Monday have it store but that's EXACTLY what I like about my weekend with no plans!

The girls are napping and Rob and Max are running errands.  I better get moving before I end up horizontal on the couch.... which doesn't sound all that bad....

No comments: