Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm so excited... I just can't hide it...

I got an elliptical machine today! Whoo, hoo! I couldn't decide between an elliptical or a treadmill. Most of the people I talked to, friends and sales staff included, recommended the elliptical. I can't wait until it's put together and I can start shedding some poundage. I'm starting "Weigh-in Wednesday." A friend from work and I are going to motivate each other with rewards along the way. I'm hoping to use my blog to journal my success, my setbacks, but hopefully my weight-loss. This is NOT a New Year's resolution. I don't believe in them. It's just coincidental that it happens to be the first of the year and I'm starting a weight-loss plan. Again. Anyway- WISH ME LUCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also started my new regimen today. I do, however, believe in New Year's resolutions. My resolution is to NOT allow myself to gain back all those pounds I worked so hard to lose. It took me an entire year to lose 40 pounds, and now during the holidays (less than a month)I gained back 10. Let's do it together sis!!! What's an ellip...? Forgot the spelling even :(

Lori said...

I think you will be very happy you went with the eliptical machine over the treadmill.
Good luck, Im starting a diet too. I need to lose this baby fat I'm carrying still.