Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Who's the biggest loser?
I'm the biggest loser! Everytime I watch the Biggest Loser on T.V. I pig out while doing it! Tonight I ate half a frozen pizza! It had been 10 hours since I had eaten last- and then I pigged out on spaghetti. This is outrageous. I was talking with Rob tonight about getting a treadmill and he said he didn't have a problem with that "as long as you use it." I need to do something... I am so sick of they way I look. I watch this show and get motivated (believe it or not) and then I wake up the next day and it's the same ol' stuff. Maybe blogging about it will help motivate me. Forget New Year's resolutions, I'm starting tomorrow. For sure. I think. Maybe?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bought myself a treadmill last year just after Christmas and my husband uses it more than me. He has lost 75 pounds in the last year. He is down to 185 and the treadmill worked great. I took off 10 pounds with it and have kept it off all this time. We love ours!! You do have to use it though, I found that just looking at it doesn't work as well:)
I didn't follow the show throughout the season, but I did watch the finale, I was so impressed with the final 4. They looked great. The one girl said that 90% will likely gain it all back. That is so sad after all their hard work.
Anyway, I recommend an elliptical machine. Its better than a treadmill and quieter so you can watch TV while you use it. Try one out at least before you buy. I used to have a treadmill and rarely used it, gave it to my mom who also rarely uses it. But my elliptical machine I use all the time, I love it.
Okay not all the time, but before I got pregnant used it 3-4 times per week and plan to start again as soon as my baby is 2 weeks old.
Post a Comment