Great Grandma B and her great grandkids!
Rob's family (minus one sister, her husband and 2 girls)
Max, Rob, Denise
I bummed that I didn't get any really good pictures at my family Christmas. Here is one of my sister and me.
We took a picture like this last Christmas. It turned out so cute we're making it a tradition.
Another pic of all the nieces and nephews with Grandma and Grandpa
The whole family
Finally... Max's first driving lesson from his dad. We got him and John Deere Gator for his birthay/Christmas combined. Until the weather clears up we're keeping it in the basement.
We had a wonderful Christmas but I am looking forward to things slowing down a bit. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2008!
1 comment:
You guys look so sweet. Rob's family looks like a really nice bunch of people. Hey, would they adopt me??? I especially like the cute little old lady in the middle. Great grandma, she's just a darling!! Glad you had a nice December full of happy events. Love you!! Mem (just in case)
Post a Comment