Sunday, December 2, 2007

O, Christmas Tree

This is the earliest I've ever had my Christmas tree up! My rule is Thanksgiving has to be over and it has to be December. I broke the second rule. We cut the tree last Wednesday and did our decorating that night. I'm really big into tradition. I love the idea of going and cutting our own tree.


Here's a picture of Max looking for the perfect tree!




After everything was decorated this is what the living room looked like! I'm so excited to have our first Christmas in our new house.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That is a fantastic looking tree...nice and fat. Your living room is gorgeous...and the decorations....wow!!! I am sitting here and waiting for the video to upload (or download? Still don't get the difference) Your phonecall just now really made my day :) Love you so much and can't wait to see you soon. Mem

Lori said...

The tree and the house looks great. I got my tree too. Only it was cold (expected) raining and muddy (not expected), which sort of takes some of the fun away from cutting down your own tree. But a fake just wont do, it must be real or it's just not worth the trouble. At least in my opinion.
Amazing how decorating the house really sets the mood for the holidays.