This was my conversation with Rob last night... while he was sleeping.
Me: "Hey can you roll over... you're snoring."
Rob: "Hmmm?"
Me: "Roll over." "Change positions." "You're snoring."
Rob: "Well, they won't be surprised when they get the bill."
Me: "What bill?"
Rob: "Walking in the woods."
Me: "Ok." I then roll over thinking this was a lost cause.
Rob: (Mumbles somthing)
Me: "What did you say?"
Rob: "Choo, Choo."
I kid you not! Sometimes I can't believe that he is truly asleep. He swears he doesn't remember any of it in the morning.
1 comment:
My husband talks in his sleep sometimes too...funny!! We got a cheap treadmill at Walmart. I think we paid around $400 and it has worked really well for the past year. Of course my husband wants a new one now, so we will be looking into a new one. But I know you don't have to buy a fancy, expensive one to get it to work!! Good luck finding one!
Post a Comment