Yesterday Max had his 2 year check up and he HATED it. The waiting room with the chalkboard and singing/dancing snowman was great but the minute the nurse called his name to go back to the room he started crying. He didn't cry only if someone touched him, he cried if someone talked or looked at him. Our pediatrician is great. Max loves flashlights and momentarily quit crying when the doc brough out his otoscope. He asked Max if he could look in his ears for birds. Now all Max talks about are the birds in his ears. Here are his stats:
Weight: 32lbs (90th percentile)
Height: 38 inches (100th percentile)
I read this article from a parenting site that said if you double the childs height at his second birthday you can get a good estimate of how tall your child will be as an adult. Six foot, four inches?! Holy cow! I'm 5'8" and Rob is 5'10". He must be getting this from his grandparents. Must be Rob's side since my mom's dad was only 5'4".
After his appointment I dragged him to the mall. He actually likes to go shopping with me. Anyway... about an hour and a half into our little extravaganza I turned around to find Maxy lying spread eagle on the department store floor. Apparently he had had enough!
1 comment:
Hey, who told you Opi was 5.4ft? He wasn't THAT short!!! I will ask aunt Gise, but I believe that he was at least 5.8ft. Also, mom had a tall brother. Uncle Gerd is 6ft. Also, all of our German cousins are quite tall. Guess the 'Max man' is gonna be a big'n :->
Post a Comment