I forgot to update on this past Weigh-In. Here is what I posted on the PhatNurse blog I started with the other cohorts in this with me.
Alright, it's not much but it's making my weight loss ticker move. I weighed in today and have another 2 pound loss to report. I should be really happy about that. I, like Marcy, had salad stomach so bad last week that I didn't eat many, ok, none, this week. Hey, the results were the same. Shelly, I haven't really been starving myself. I'm considering this a marathon, not a sprint. I've done the sprints before and I just end up giving up. As for the inches, Rob swears I've lost inches. I certainly feel better but I'm not convinced I've lost many inches. If you did the life rewards they measured your waist. That is the number I'm using to see if there is any change. Where do you measure.... the smallest part of your waist or around your belly button? Marcy, Rob and I did the "throw the legs down" abdominal exercise the 3 days ago. I'm still in pain.
Alright. I'm signing off. I got to get on my wheels (as Max calls it) before I work at 11am. Praying for a GOOD workout!
2 comments:
"weigh" to go! That's awesome! I've been such a rollar coaster ride with losing weight!maybe some day!
That is great! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment