Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baby Update!

I had an ultrasound on Wedensday to confirm (which I already knew) that I had only one baby and also to take a look at my cysts. Baby is doing great! I'm measuring ahead... hopefully I'm not on the road to another 10 pounder!

Here is Baby B. at 12 weeks:


A face only a mother could love:


Baby B. waving to us!


Isn't it amazing how much a baby can change in 6 weeks? I'm truly in awe of God's handiwork!

3 comments:

Ethan's Mom said...

Denise, I'm just so excited for you and Rob! Looking at your US pics gave me goose-bumps. I still look at Ethan in awe sometimes and think, God gave you to me? They really are such amazing miracles.

Missy said...

WOW! I love the ultrasound pics! Keep posting those, what an amazing view of one of God's fingerprints! Thanks for sharing!
PS I haven't voted on boy/girl yet cause I need to see your belly:) I'm historically a pretty good guesser!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!!When looking at that it makes me wonder how some people can go threw with having an abortion. Such a beautiful, tiny human being ;-) God bless you sis, and may God bless the baby!!!