Friday, March 7, 2008

Sick, sick, sick.

In my last post about being sick I stated that I was sick of being sick. I can not possibly take another day of this coughing/hacking, sob, h/a, runny nose, congested nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, and plugged left ear. Please, someone, put me out of my misery! I finally called my OB today and was told I could take sudafed and robitussin. At first I didn't think the sudafed was working but I know better now. I just popped a couple more. I can barely breathe. Ok, maybe that's a bit dramatic but I just don't care. Max has been sick along with me but is handling it much better. Go figure. Rob is just starting to get the symptoms. Fortunately I can sleep as long as my little heart desires tomorrow. I work until 3am and Rob and Max are going to disappear in the morning so hopefully I'll get some good zzzzz's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon,sis;-> Hey! Why haven't you posted any 'Florida' pics yet????