Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm under 200!

Since I've changed the look of my blog my pregnancy ticker got moved to the bottom. I didn't even notice that I have less than 200 days left. If I would go to my due date it would be 199 days left. But, since I had a C-Section with Max, and will probably have one with this one too, I'm actually around 192. Everyone has been asking how I'm feeling. I really don't know how to answer that anymore. I've had a cough for about 2 months. I quit taking my antibiotic when I got sick with the gastroenteritis bug. Last night I decided to start taking it again and wouldn't you know it... I woke up this morning around 4am vomiting. My stomach still doesn't feel right but I haven't vomited since. Is it a coincidence? Or is it from the antibiotic.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Maybe it's just pregnancy sickness.

BTW, my friend Adrianna said to say hi, she used to work prn at your hospital.

Missy said...

You know I was so sick with all my pregnancies, I hope that you can blame it on the antibiotics and not have to go through all that. I hope you feel better soon!